PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville Florida unit looking for new recruits

toptimlrd
03-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone,

The 8th FL / 13th IN is currently looking to recruit new soldiers and civilians for its unit. Information about us can be found here: http://extlab7.entnem.ufl.edu/civilwar/

We are a friendly bunch that are more mainstream in our approach but are progressively minded. Good attitudes and a willingness to learn and improve a must.

If interested, drop me a note or contact one of our officers listed on the website.

toptimlrd
04-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Just a bump. We are preparing to go to Resaca next month so anyone who would like to come up and work with us give me a shout.

toptimlrd
07-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Another bump

CandaceRose
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Robert-
I can't get the link to your website to work. One of my friends just moved to Jacksonville and I'd love to direct them to your site. Thanks!

toptimlrd
07-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Robert-
I can't get the link to your website to work. One of my friends just moved to Jacksonville and I'd love to direct them to your site. Thanks!

Candace,

Unfortunately our server crashed again and I apologize for the inconvenience.. I know our webmaster is working to restore it but it may take a while as it is very possible we lost everything. In the meantime, feel free to have them e-mail me directly at historicgear@aol.com and I will be happy to answer any questions or forward it to one of our officers. I can also forward them an electronic brochure we hand out at events they can look over when I get home next week.

To all, as soon as the site is back up I will post the info here.

Thanks so much for the interest.