PDA

View Full Version : New Items

easttnfed
03-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Guys,

I am proud to announce that I have started making double billeted roller buckle belts, single billeted belts, plain civilian belts, and non-descript roller buckle belts. The double and single billeted belts come in several widths from 1 1/2" to 2". The plain civilian belts come in a width of 1". and the non-descript roller buckles come in widths of 1 3/4" with a 2" buckle.

Prices are as follow:

Double-billet belt = $65
Single-billet Belt = $ 50
Plain Civilian = $ 35
Non-descript = $ 75

The double and single billet belts come in two different variations of color; 1) black and black and 2) burgandy and black.

The non descript and plain civilian belts come in your choice of natural or black.

I currently have in stock:

2 Double Billet belts ( 1 black on black {size 42-46} and 1 burgandy on black {size 32-36})
1 plain civilian (size 34-40) (natural)
1 non-descript (size 34-40) (black)

I make these to your size as your order comes in. I'll post images up in the coming days so you can get a better picture of what these belts will look like.

easttnfed
03-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Guys,

Here are the pictures of the belts that I have in stock that I mentioned on my previous post. The first two show the burgandy on black with the second showing some of the handstitching that is done on both the brndyblk and blkblk belts, the third is of the black on black, fourth is the plain civilian, fifth is the non-descript.

easttnfed
03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I ran out of room on the last post for these last two images. They show some detail of the non-desc.

jgr1974
03-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Those buckles look great!!!! You are going a good job!

Jeremy

easttnfed
03-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Jeremy,
Thanks for the comments. I love those buckles that I received from you. i must say, they do look good on the products.

easttnfed
03-13-2007, 11:58 AM
One more belt has been completed and is the non-descript in natural leather.

easttnfed
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Plain civilian belt has been sold pending payment.

easttnfed
03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
I will be going down Bridgeport this weekend and taking several buckles and all my belts that I have made up. I'll be camped with the Confederate artillery in the orchard. If you are looking for me, I'll have on a butternut jean frock and kepi, brown jean trousers, and artillery boots.

easttnfed
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Guys:

I did not have much luck selling these belts or the buckles that I took down to Bridgeport this past weekend, so.......if anyone is interested in them still, I still have them available.