PDA

View Full Version : PA Cav groups

pistolpete1863
03-09-2007, 05:07 PM
looking to join a Cav group around the Pittsburgh Pa area. I do not have a horse yet and am looking for a unit that could lend me a horse and the leather goods for the weekend to try rather then buy all the stuff and not like it. Thanks

GaWildcat
03-10-2007, 04:54 PM
But you are an experianced horseman I hope! I only ask for your safety. Just as it can be dangerous to take a green horse (read not battle trained) horse onto the field for the first time, so is it dangerous for a inexperianced rider to ride into the field.

I apologize for any unintentional offense.

pistolpete1863
03-10-2007, 05:04 PM
But you are an experianced horseman I hope! I only ask for your safety. Just as it can be dangerous to take a green horse (read not battle trained) horse onto the field for the first time, so is it dangerous for a inexperianced rider to ride into the field.

I apologize for any unintentional offense.
No Offense taken. yes I have done Cav before just dont own a horse.

Tony

Chuck A Luck
03-10-2007, 06:47 PM
looking to join a Cav group around the Pittsburgh Pa area. I do not have a horse yet and am looking for a unit that could lend me a horse and the leather goods for the weekend to try rather then buy all the stuff and not like it. Thanks

Do you have any particulars about which "color" you prefer to wear when riding? I don't see it in your posts...

pistolpete1863
03-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I do blue and gray.