PDA

View Full Version : F/S Union Cavalry

Trooper Graham
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
When life changes plans change and I have the following items up for sale. They are posted here because all items are new and never worn or used. I would like that all request for info or photos be sent to bordergraham@yahoo.co.uk Since all items are new and to save time most all items can be seen on most sutler websites. I will be including smaller items in the higher price items in boot. All prices include shipping. Thanks

Uberti 36 cal London Model Navy, new in box. $220.

Uberti 44 cal 1860 model Army, new in box. $190. (sold)

1860 model cav sabre, 70s model repro w/ 1862 Ames markings. Recently professionally rewrapped with original 1860s handle. $240.

Cavalry shell made by QS, size 44 long, has hand sewn worsted wool sgt stripes. Button holes are machine made. $140.

Cavalry shell, same as above but includes shoulder scales and has service stripes for a 20 year fed service. One stripe is for mex war service. $175.

Mounted Overcoat, made by QS, size 44 long w/ hand sewn worsted wool sgt stripes. $185.

Mounted trousers, 36X32, made by QS. $75.

Mounted trousers, same as above. $75.

Sword Belt, made by Dell's, comes with german nickle silver three piece wreath buckle, comfort zone is 36in. $80.

Sword Belt, same as above but without Sam Brown strap. $45.

Right side draw holster, made by Dell's, $25.

Pistol cartridge box and pistol cap box (shield) bought from FC. $40. for both

Boots, stove type, size 10.5, walking heel, made by Caboots comes with type II spurs bought from US Hist and spur straps with brass horseshoe buckles bought from Snellen Sadlery. $150.

1858 Forage cap, size 7 1/4 , type I, bought from QS. Comes with cross sabres, letter 'A' and number '3'. $35.

1858 Forage cap, size 7 1/4, type II, made by Dirty Billy, comes with same brass as above. $75.

A few other items will follow.

I will be quite busy and will only return to the forum to update this list so please contact me through my email address above.

Thanks

Sam

Trooper Graham
03-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Cartridge box SOLD
Cap pouch SOLD
Sword belt w/o Sam Brown strap SOLD

cavsgt
03-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Sam
One of the guys is calling about the un-dressed shell.

Phill

Trooper Graham
03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Undressed Cav Shell.....SOLD

bob 125th nysvi
03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
the horse?

Trooper Graham
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
I was waiting to put the horse and kit up for sale but since you mentioned it:

http://i17.tinypic.com/2qas70l.jpg

Farb Fart First Class...:D :D :D

Footnote: I will be adding a cav horse blanket, rubber poncho roll and proper bedrole straps with black center bar buckles and a greatcoat roll with straps as above and also a canteen with cav strap and snap hook later.

Trooper Graham
03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Darn!!! that was fast. [edit - THP]

Horse is SOLD :o

Trooper Graham
03-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I was waiting to put the horse and kit up for sale but since you mentioned it:

http://i17.tinypic.com/2qas70l.jpg

Farb Fart First Class...:D :D :D

Footnote: I will be adding a cav horse blanket, rubber poncho roll and proper bedrole straps with black center bar buckles and a greatcoat roll with straps as above and also a canteen with cav strap and snap hook later.

The overcoat roll, bed roll and canteen are SOLD.

cavsgt
03-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Ed
The shell is new, was it even tried on? We are well satisfied with the belt and cap pouch and pistol box. I wish that we had the money to buy the sabre it sounds nice.

Phill

Trooper Graham
03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Ed
The shell is new, was it even tried on? We are well satisfied with the belt and cap pouch and pistol box. I wish that we had the money to buy the sabre it sounds nice.

Phill

I had that shell on once but took it off before the lady I was with ripped it off in anticipation.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the sale.

Trooper Graham
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
When life changes plans change and I have the following items up for sale. They are posted here because all items are new and never worn or used. I would like that all request for info or photos be sent to bordergraham@yahoo.co.uk Since all items are new and to save time most all items can be seen on most sutler websites. I will be including smaller items in the higher price items in boot. All prices include shipping. Thanks

Uberti 36 cal London Model Navy, new in box. $220.

Uberti 44 cal 1860 model Army, new in box. $190. (sold)

1860 model cav sabre, 70s model repro w/ 1862 Ames markings. Recently professionally rewrapped with original 1860s handle. $240.

Cavalry shell made by QS, size 44 long, has hand sewn worsted wool sgt stripes. Button holes are machine made. $140.

Cavalry shell, same as above but includes shoulder scales and has service stripes for a 20 year fed service. One stripe is for mex war service. $175.

Mounted Overcoat, made by QS, size 44 long w/ hand sewn worsted wool sgt stripes. $185.

Mounted trousers, 36X32, made by QS. $75.

Mounted trousers, same as above. $75.

Sword Belt, made by Dell's, comes with german nickle silver three piece wreath buckle, comfort zone is 36in. $80.

Sword Belt, same as above but without Sam Brown strap. $45.

Right side draw holster, made by Dell's, $25.

Pistol cartridge box and pistol cap box (shield) bought from FC. $40. for both

Boots, stove type, size 10.5, walking heel, made by Caboots comes with type II spurs bought from US Hist and spur straps with brass horseshoe buckles bought from Snellen Sadlery. $150.

1858 Forage cap, size 7 1/4 , type I, bought from QS. Comes with cross sabres, letter 'A' and number '3'. $35.

1858 Forage cap, size 7 1/4, type II, made by Dirty Billy, comes with same brass as above. $75.

A few other items will follow.

I will be quite busy and will only return to the forum to update this list so please contact me through my email address above.

Thanks

Sam

Dirty Billy 1858 forage cap.....$60.
1851 London Navy $180.
1860 Cav sabre $200.
Mounted overcoat...$150.
Mounted trousers...$50.
Mounted Dress Shell...$140.