PDA

View Full Version : Numbers for 145th Shiloh

David Hulsey
02-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Hello all,

Just wandering if anyone out there had heard any numbers floating around for the upcoming shiloh event,since the first round of the registration has closed.Well if anybody hears anything drop us a post.Looking forward to a good time.

David Hulsey

PaperPusher
02-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Compilation of the actual number registered is still underway. Registration was received by the armload and is being loaded in a database to make on site check-in easier and faster. I do not have actual numbers yet but will forward them as soon as they are passed to me. There are a considerable number of folks registered but I will not throw any numbers out there until I have a confirmed official number due to the craziness that ensued when everyone first started talking about how big the event was going to be. I can tell you we spent the weekend at the event site putting some finishing touches on the work that had to be done including building a bridge over a creek. The 1100 acres we have to use is an incredible site. We are planning on having a good time and I am pleased that you are coming to join us. What unit will you be with?

David Hulsey
03-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I will be with Coy Anderson's Company,I believe it to be the 46th(or maybe the 48th)Tenn.I have fought with them before its just been about 2 years so sorry if I get the unit designation wrong.We have a group of guys coming from central Alabama coming up to fight with Coy,we are normally the 62nd Ala,but we did not have enough to form our own company so we are going to fight with them fine Tennessee boys.I noticed on the event website that you still did not have a set site for where registration was going to be,is that settled yet or will we just have to keep checking the site for updates.Looking forward to a great time and any info you can put on the website it would be and great help.

David Hulsey

David Hulsey
03-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Just thought I would try again seeing how the event is just a week away.So any guess on the numbers.
AnyBody on this board from Coy Anderson's company.Drop me a Line if you have any idea where you guys are going to be camped,I won't be down there till Friday eveing.So fumbling around in the dark is always fun.I am looking foward to a great time guys,hope everyone has a safe trip.

David Hulsey

David Hulsey
03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Just thought I would give this thread a little bump.

David Hulsey

PaperPusher
03-11-2007, 07:51 AM
If you are with the 48th I believe you will be part of the Heartland Brigade (TVB and Hardee Guard). Registration will be at the Southside School which is on Hwy 57 just down the road from the battle site.(unless some drastic change comes about). I know where your fellow soilders have laid out their camp area but the best thing to do is come by Confederate Headquarters on arrival and we will get you to the spot. Look forward to seeing you there. Come by headquarters and introduce yourself to me I would like to meet you.

David Hulsey
03-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I would be glad to meet you sir, I will be there friday evening,hopefully with the time change I'll still have a little light left to set up.Looking foward to and great time.

David Hulsey