PDA

View Full Version : FS: Federal Officer's Uniform and Undershirt

VMI88
03-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Federal Junior Officer’s Uniform. Size 38R single breasted frock coat and size 32 x 30 dark blue trousers by C&D Jarnagin in excellent condition. Jarnagin uses a high quality broadcloth on their Federal officer’s uniforms, and this coat has had the buttonholes and topstitching redone by hand (the trousers have not been redone). Coat includes Federal officer-size eagle buttons that you will need to sew on. Trousers have the gold cords of a staff officer, but these could be easily replaced to change the branch. Jarnagin charges $309 for the coat and $103 for the trousers; I am asking $250 for the set. I have a pair of infantry officer’s shoulder boards (not sewn on) that I will include for an additional $10.

Federal undershirt by C&D Jarnagin. Cotton canton flannel with button-up front. Fits about a 36” chest. Excellent condition and very warm. $20

Prices do not include shipping. Satisfaction is guaranteed or return for full refund, minus postage

Greg Renault
03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Bill,

I'll take the undershirt. Email me with your address: renault@covenanthouse.on.ca

VMI88
04-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Undershirt is tentatively sold; Federal officer uniform still available.

Also willing to consider trades for quality original US militaria, especially WWI, WWII, & Vietnam.

Bill Reagan
23rd Va. Inf'y