PDA

View Full Version : Quality Items for Sale

Minieball577
02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I made a good deal of products for a poorly attended Living History show here in Michigan, and have a lot left. I would like to sell it off, as I rarely do shows.

All of the products are either copied directly from originals I have examined, are based off of good drawings and photos of originals, or in the case of the suspenders, are based off the best written research available. I have sold many items in the past and have heard no complaints. In many of these products I have used my period Wilcox and Gibbs Chain stitch machine, a 19th century stitch makes a difference.

All prices include shipping. Paypal to minieball577@yahoo.com preferred, but I will take Check or Money order also. E-mail for pictures, and I will try to post some later if I can.

I have available:

(2) Confederate Painted Cloth Cartridge Box slings – straight stitch lines on strap, latex base paint and linseed oil paint finish, leather ends. Straps are a bit longer than originals. $21.00 per sling.

(2)Confederate Painted Cloth Cartridge Box Slings – Same as above, but REAL Linseed Oil Finish throughout. $25.00

(1) Confederate Painted Cloth Cartridge Box Strap – Figure 8 Stitch type – Copied precisely from “A Confederate Sketchbook” example – REAL Linseed Oil Paint finish- no latex. – $25.00

(1) White Webbing Sling – Leather Ends – Made by Cary Davisson - $25.00

(3) Webbing Box Slings with blue lines – leather Ends – $20.00

(2) Webbing Canteen slings – Adjustable – Brass or enameled brass suspender buckles adjustment per many Confederate slings – New $12.00

(3) Confederate Leather Double Roller buckle belt – Your size – Copied form an original from Tennessee I have examined – High Quality Oak Tanned Leather - Iron-dyed and finished in natural Oil. All riveted construction per original – 2.5 inch width – Iron buckles. $40.00

(3) Confederate Leather Single Roller Buckle Belt – Your Size – Based on original shown on http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/j_mayo/csequip/csbelts.html 4th,5th, and 6th picture down. High Quality Oak Tanned Leather - Iron-dyed and finished in natural Oil. Waxed linen thread throughout. Iron Buckle. This is a neat belt. $35.00

(1) CS Cartridge Box made by Cary Davisson – Box Body is fantastic new and unused. Has large CS stamped on the outer cover similar to Huston Depot box in EOG books. Iron buckles, Confederate “Top Hat” closure stud. Very nice box, but not 100% accurate do to stamping differences. $80.00

(1 pair) Confederate Low-quarter shoes Size 10 – made by Tom Mattimore. These shows were bought for me, but are too narrow. They are new, are similar to the Page Lapham shoe, but are low (Not Ankle Boots) Pegged sole, nailed heels, never worn. $75.00

(1 Pair) Dark Grey Cord Trousers – Confederate or Civilian – Size 39 waist by 33 inseam CC Richmond Depot trouser pattern – 100% cotton Corduroy. Orange cotton homespun back-lining - Main seams are machine sewn on period chain-stitch machine, and are finished to prevent raveling. Button holes and lining are all hand sewn. Tons of hand work - Real Bone buttons. Can add back adjustment belt if you wish - Brand New - $80.00

(1 pair) Dark Grey Cord Trousers – Same as above but back lining and waist bands are natural osnaburg. Size 31 waist by 31 inseam. Tons of hand work – Brand New - $80.00

(40? pair) Suspenders. Sewn construction using various homespun cottons and cotton drill for the straps, many using period chain stitch machine. Others made with lock stitch (still period) but on a modern machine. All button holes sewn by hand. Two independent straps with two adjustment tabs per pair. Leather tabs include natural brass or enameled brass buckles, oak tanned leather, hand sewn together with natural waxed linen thread. Based on research in CRRC Vol. 1. I have sold a good deal of these and they are always a hit. $20.00

terry sorchy
02-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Can you put up pics of the grey trousers size 39 waist with homespun lining?
Terry Sorchy

Tennessee Boy
02-20-2007, 03:17 AM
Hello

I'll take the

(1) Confederate Painted Cloth Cartridge Box Strap – Figure 8 Stitch type – Copied precisely from “A Confederate Sketchbook” example – REAL Linseed Oil Paint finish- no latex. – $25.00

I'll send you an email/pm soon.

Thanks
Ian

Minieball577
02-20-2007, 09:00 AM
Ian, I sent pics to your e-mail address.

Terry, I have images of the trousers. Send me an e-mail. minieball577@yahoo.com Terry, I tried uploading the pics again, and they will not upload. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a pdf with a number of pics in it.

I had trouble posting the pics on this site yesterday due to size. I will try and get some up later today. IN the meantime e-mail me directlry for photos.

I have pictures of everything, but can't get them up.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the interest!

brown30741
02-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Sir,
Sent you a pm on webbing CB belts.
Thanks,

E.Brown
02-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Pm sent on cartridge box.
Thanks

Minieball577
02-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Cary Davisson Webbing Sling sold pending funds.

One Single roller buckle belt sold pending funds. Two left.

Pics for all items now available the only way I could figure out how and still have high res. quality pics. At http://www.nwtskirmisher.com/files/2007/forsaleFeb.pdf

marcaverill
02-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Sending you a payment for a pair of the brown & green homespun braces.

Regards,

HighPrvt
02-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Sent you a PM.

Minieball577
02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Marc, payment recieved and the suspenders will go out asap. Thanks.

High Prvt - I'm waiting to hear back from Mr. Sorchy, but If I don't hear from him tonight, You got 'em. Thanks.

Minieball577
02-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Figure 8 Stitch Cartridge Box Sling sold.

Size 39 Trousers sold. I have another pair identical to these almost done, is one is willing to wait a bit. Size 31 still available.

One Pair of Brown Suspenders sold. Many to go!

Minieball577
02-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Those people who had paid for items from my list above, your items have shipped as of today. Thanks.

Ron_Brock
03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
- Ron

Infernal Mechanic
03-06-2007, 07:40 PM
I have bought several items from Chris in the past and have always been pleased in all of my dealings with him.

Bob Brown
www.infernal-machines.com