PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Movie

BigDuke634
02-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I was walking around Blockbuster yesterday , trying to find something decent, when a certain title caught my eye. CSA: The Confederate States of America. It's a "faux British documentary" about the North American continent had the CSA won. I originally thought it might be like Harry Turtledove's alternate history series,but it isn't. The movie has commercials for products that actually existed not too long ago, but due to political correctness, would never be sold today { not that I'm saying they should.} If yall see it, take a look. It is pretty interesting.

sbl
02-19-2007, 02:40 PM
BD,

Check the thread here....

http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1620

reb64
02-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I was walking around Blockbuster yesterday , trying to find something decent, when a certain title caught my eye. CSA: The Confederate States of America. It's a "faux British documentary" about the North American continent had the CSA won. I originally thought it might be like Harry Turtledove's alternate history series,but it isn't. The movie has commercials for products that actually existed not too long ago, but due to political correctness, would never be sold today { not that I'm saying they should.} If yall see it, take a look. It is pretty interesting.

tape over it with "Song of the South", that had the happiest feel good song ever written before it was banned.