PDA

View Full Version : New site is up!

cosgood
02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Chums,

The new Osgood Historical Reproductions Site is up! There's still a few glitches to take care of, and pictures to be added by everything else is there. Also within the next few weeks, we will be able to accept credit cards for orders. check out our site at www.osgoodreproductions.com

thanks,

cosgood
02-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Just bumpin this to the top.

Of note: On my website its not up yet, however I do custom orders and zouave uniforms as well, plus zouave fez's! In the near future I will have various leather goods ( cartridge box's, belts, cap pouches etc.. federal and CS). I am also working on taking credit cards, but I need the machine and at $500-$600 I just need to save up. Anyhow please check out the site, I should have some more photo's up in the comming weeks of mounted services jackets, forage caps, SA Trowsers, SA blouses and more.

Thanks,

Sgt_Pepper
02-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Mr. Osgood:

Not a bad site. Better design and execution than many others I've seen. Did I miss the link to the Civil War Reenactors Forum? (hint, hint) :cool:

cosgood
02-19-2007, 10:56 PM
I will have one put on :D

toptimlrd
02-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Casey, It may be my computer, but when I look at individual equipment pages the type is on top of each other and makes it near impossible to read.

Rob
02-20-2007, 01:32 PM
I see that as well. Some of the headings are overwriting other headings. Other than that, good show.