PDA

View Full Version : Civilian Belts For Sale

easttnfed
02-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Guys,

Starting this month, I am making billeted civilian belts with brass single shank buckles and steel tongues. The belts measure 1 3/4" wide and the billets are 1" at their wides point.They come in two different styles: 1) natural on natural, 2) natural on black. Everything is hand done on these belts and the stitches are 7 stitches per inch. The thread is 3 twist all linen beeswaxed thread. The buckles are exactly like an original that is in my collection that was recently picked up at the Dalton Civil War show. In the future, I am going to add an additional style that involves maroon on black. If you are interested, I will be taking orders for these belts. I will notify those that place an order when the belts are complete. The only thing that you have to do is send me your period waist size. I have included some pics of both styles of buckles. I will also be making regular unbilleted civilian belts with roller buckles in the future.

Email me if you are interested in anything else that I make and I'll send you a list with prices.

The prices for the belts are $50.00

easttnfed
02-14-2007, 03:53 PM
I have one civilian belt in stock and is natural on black. Check back at a later date because I'm sure I'll have more available.

easttnfed
02-15-2007, 01:36 PM
I forgot to mention that the belt will fit a waist size of 33-38.