PDA

View Full Version : Miss Euphemia

Sgt_Pepper
02-04-2007, 06:44 PM
This is very embarrassing, but I believe I've accidentally deleted a thread, started by a Miss Euphemia, in which she expressed concern that she and her mother might be insulted if they were to reveal that they are Jewish at an event. :(

Miss Euphemia, please accept my most humble apologies for my digital dyslexia. Kindly post it again, if you please, it is an interesting subject.

Euphemia
02-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I am glad to hear this was deleted by mistake. We thought for a moment my dad was right! I will try my best to remember what I had written originally and repost it.

Thanks,
Euphemia

Sgt_Pepper
02-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Miss Euphemia,

My personal word on this, you may put to rest any fears of your being insulted or slighted on this forum due to your religion. Any mere suggestion of such a thing will be dealt with most severely.

I look forward to your renewing the thread; rest assured I will be much more careful in the future.

EFA
02-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I would be interested in reading your post as well. I would hope that no one would be so ill mannered as to think that they could say anything regarding your religion at an event. However, stranger things have happened. In this day and age, I would think, that you would not have to worry about any criticism, etc. from revealing that you are Jewish. Please do post again!

tompritchett
02-12-2007, 12:04 PM
This is very embarrassing, but I believe I've accidentally deleted a thread, started by a Miss Euphemia, in which she expressed concern that she and her mother might be insulted if they were to reveal that they are Jewish at an event. :(

Miss Euphemia, please accept my most humble apologies for my digital dyslexia. Kindly post it again, if you please, it is an interesting subject.

One of the advantages of using a "soft" delete over a "hard" delete. ;)

MStuart
02-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Perhaps a temporary reduction in grade to Corporal is appropriate in this matter? :-)

Mark

tompritchett
02-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Perhaps a temporary reduction in grade to Corporal is appropriate in this matter? :-)

Mark

Mark, you do believe in living dangerously. :D