PDA

View Full Version : Winter blues Sale!!

Snowcreek boots
01-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello, this is Brian Allison with Snowcreek boots and I'm offering a sale on Two styles of boots a 14x16 inch top boot and 16inch top stove pipe. with fleshy wax uppers hand pegged sole and heels.Sale price at $225.00 Looking forward to serving you with your foot wear needs.

Thank you
Brian Allison
snowcreekboots@yahoo.com
1405-293-0007

MStuart
01-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Brian:

Do you have a web-site we can go to?

Mark

Snowcreek boots
01-30-2007, 12:44 PM
I currently do not have a web sight but you can email me and I will send pics of my boots our you can see them at www.carricoleather.com the add at this sight does not reflect the sale price.

thank you
Brian Allison
snowcreekboots@yahoo.com

Trooper Graham
01-30-2007, 01:30 PM
I currently do not have a web sight but you can email me and I will send pics of my boots our you can see them at www.carricoleather.com the add at this sight does not reflect the sale price.

thank you
Brian Allison
snowcreekboots@yahoo.com

YO! Brian, how's my patent leather cav boots coming along? I'm still eating steak because I've yet to see my CC charged but I've stocked up on Spam when the time comes. :D

Snowcreek boots
01-30-2007, 01:53 PM
There coming along good I think you will be very please with them. As far as your CC I do not charge until the order is shipped. As far as your steak eating goes I think just a week our so Before the big day.

Thank you
Brian Allison
snowcreekboots@yahoo.com
1405-293-0007

Trooper Graham
01-30-2007, 02:10 PM
There coming along good I think you will be very please with them. As far as your CC I do not charge until the order is shipped. As far as your steak eating goes I think just a week our so Before the big day.

Thank you
Brian Allison
snowcreekboots@yahoo.com
1405-293-0007

I'll stop by WallyWorld this week and get another case of Spam. Disregard about them being patent leather. I'll spit shine them. I must live up to being a FARB.....:D :D :D