PDA

View Full Version : F/S Major General Frock, trousers & sash.

harley_davis
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Gentlemen, Couple of items I should get rid of so I can, well, buy some different stuff!! The Frock and Trousers were made by Quartermasters Shop 3 or 4 years ago, worn twice for Living History presentation, been hanging in my closet since. You can view the makers description online at www.quartermastershop.com

1- Major General Frock Coat, Union, size 44. 19 oz Blue Wool, black velvet collar and cuffs per regulations. Staff buttons, 28 total in 3 sets of 3 per regulations. Black polished cotton lining, shoulder board clips on boards and coat, includes Major General shoulder boards. Machine stiched buttonholes. This coat would cost $412 to order new from Quartermasters Shop, I am asking $350.00
2- Union Officer Trousers, foot pattern. 1855-1861 Dark Blue with yellow Officers 1/8" piping. Size 36, tie back, 11 tin buttons, side seam pockets, waistline watch pocket. These trousers would cost $127.00 new, asking $100.
3- General Officer Sash, buff in color. New $49, asking $25.

Photos are available if you send me your email address. This package would cost $588 to purchase brand new from QMS today. If you want the entire package, I will take $450, cashiers check, money order or I can accept PayPal as well. Shipping dependant on location but would probably be around $15-$20. Post on forum or email me directly at
hbdavis1876@msn.com
Respectfully,

Sgt_Pepper
03-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Ah, the days of Gilbert & Sullivan in local theaters...

I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral
I know the kings of England and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical...

Ahem. Sorry, just reminiscing... :D

harley_davis
03-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Gents,

Just thought I would add that I am not opposed to trade offers toward this uniform. I have interest in Springfield '42, '55 or '61 models as well as certain peices of Union EM gear. Email me with offers of such.

Respectfully,

harley_davis
03-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Okay fellers,
I just know there is a closet General out there needing a uniform. I will include shipping costs in the listed prices. Shoot me an email with trade ideas for Federal accouterments, caps, sacks & trousers that I can use for loaner box.
Respectfully,

harley_davis
03-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Gentlemen, Prices Reduced on items.
Frock Coat reduced to $285 but now WithOut the shoulder boards.
Trousers reduced to $85.
Sash still $25
Will take $375 for all three items, buyer pays the shipping. These are good quality items.
Respectfully,