PDA

View Full Version : Shiloh 2007

PaperPusher
01-21-2007, 10:16 AM
For those who haven't found the website yet I wanted to put it out there. www.battleofshilohreenactment.com. It's a no hype, no hustle event where we plan on enjoying ourselves in beautiful West Tennessee. Tom Doss is working hard to make sure we have a good event. The site is beautiful with 1100 acres of land for us to use. I believe there's something here everyone would enjoy. Come join us if you haven't made other plans. I'm open to questions if you have any. Thanks for your consideration.

Memphis
01-21-2007, 10:45 AM
What federal organizations are committed to this reenactment and what kind of numbers are they bringing with them?

PaperPusher
01-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Mark Dolive will be the overall Federal commander. There is a stringer on the FFD website so that those who wish to go can register through Jack King in Texas (who will be confederate)for the campaign event that will go on simultaneously with the main event. King and contingents of the Federals will bivouac offsite and join the battle in process on Saturday afternoon. The Federals who are onsite will participate in a tactical Friday night and Saturday morning, then the main Battle Saturday afternoon and Sunday. To register as a non campaign event Federal unit you can download the registration package off the website and mail to Tom Doss at the address provided. As soon as I recieve confirmed registrations, which I was told were being sent to me, I will post all registered units on the web site.

PaperPusher
01-21-2007, 11:58 AM
By the way...this is not an NSA event. Dolive was kind enough to accept an invitation to be the Overall Federal Commander and has put the word out to Federal units about how to register.