PDA

View Full Version : Items for Sale!

dhogsed
03-13-2006, 11:12 AM
I have the following items for sale:

1.) Ben Tart North Carolina Depot Jacket with North Carolina State Seal buttons. Size 44-46. All visible stitching is done by hand inside and out. This jacket is in near perfect condition with very little, if any, fading of the material. $125.

2.) Ben Tart Mystery Jacket with wooden buttons. Size 44-46. All visible stitching is done by hand inside and out. This jacket is an orange butternut/rust color. This jacket has seen very little wear and is in near perfect condition. $135.

3.) Richmond Depot Type II made out of Pat Kline blue/grey kersey with block I buttons. Size 44-46. Assembly completed by Nate Petersburg. All visible stitching is done by hand inside and out. Epaulets are sewn down. This jacket is in brand new condition. $135.

4.) Military/Civilian jeans cloth trousers. Waist 36-38 Length 30-32. These Trousers are made of Pat Kilne material and naturally dyed to a light tan color. The trousers feature tin buttons, tie back, side-seam pockets, and the majority of the visable topstitching is done by hand. $75

5.) Nick Sekela sleeping cap made with a navy blue/red checkered material and a canton flannel interior. Sleeping cap is in new condition. $45.

6.) Painted cloth waist belt size 36-38 waist. If I recall correctly, I believe I purchased this belt from Ethan Rogers. Totally hand stitched and in brand new condition. $25.

7.) Two (2) original period blankets. Each is composed of two separate blankets sewn together to make one large blanket. All stitching on these blankets is done by hand. One measures 75 inches long by 62 inches wide and features a unique period repair of a hole that had worn in the blanket. The other blanket measures 70 inches long by 55 inches wide. These are both great items and a treasure. I purchased them to use in the field, but could not bring myself to do so. $200 per blanket. Please specify which blanket you would like.

8.) Navy blue/green checkered wool blanket. Measures 86 inches long and 58 inches wide. Sulter row quality $25.

9.) Federal sky blue trousers. Waist 28-30 Length 30. Tin buttons, tie back, and side seam buttons. Sutler row quality $25.

If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me at dhogsed@citcom.net for quicker replies. All items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Digital photos of items will be made available upon request. Serious inquires only, please.

All prices EXCLUDE shipping costs. Buyer WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS. I am willing to accept Paypal, money orders, certified or personal checks. Thanks for looking!

Daryle Hogsed

John1862
03-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Jacket still available? Ive emailed a few times with no response. Thanks
John

John1862
03-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Mean the RDII when I said is jacket for sale