PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Many Items for Sale

bigtomahawk_02
03-12-2006, 07:53 PM
These items are still available:

1 pair of French Import Underdrawers made by CJ Daley Size 38. These have only been tried on and are in Brand New Condition. New these run $55. I am asking $40ppd.

1 US Major's kepi (Signified by the embroidered design on top). It is made of dark blue wool with I am not sure who made it but it is sharp looking. It has a handsewn sweatband. I am asking $30ppd.

1 pair of Federal Brogans. Size 11EE. These were used for one season and are in great condition. Paid $90. I am asking $55ppd.

1 Awesome Artillery Shell Jacket (Red piped). Size 40. Purchased from Winchester Sutler. Brand new Eagle "A" buttons on it. This was worn at 1 living history. I'll also throw in a set of artillery sgt. stripes. Asking $80ppd.

1 Sutler Grade Federal .58 Caliber Cartridge Box with Sling. Paid $70. I am asking $40ppd.

1 Pair of Sutler Grade White Suspenders. Asking $10ppd.

1 Hardee Hat. Not sure of the maker. Size Large. It fits me and my hat size is about 7 3/8. It has an "H" on the front, a purple hat cord and a hand-sewn felt red clover. Great condition. Asking $28ppd.

The Remington Contract Rifle is still available. I am not sure the maker, but the rifle is in excellent condition. Price is negotiable.

The first person that orders, will get a set of sky blue corporal stripes (must ask).

Feel free to ask any questions or for pictures. Thanks.

racerlee
03-13-2006, 04:14 AM
Hi, I would like to get info. and pics of the Remington rifle. Send to racer_672002@yahoo.com Thank you.

bigtomahawk_02
03-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Duplicate post

bigtomahawk_02
03-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I e-mailed you about the rifle and sent pics.

Another Item is up for Grabs:

1 RDII jacket made from Country Cloth #3 jean. Osnaburg lining, all exposed stitching by hand including lining. This is in good shape, with some very minor dirt stains from use. Size 42 I am asking $90ppd. Thanks.

harley_davis
03-13-2006, 07:58 PM
I have interest in your brogans, maybe the Daley drawers, Hardee hat & kepi. Could you send a pic or two if they are still available?

hppicken@msn.com

Thank you,

bigtomahawk_02
03-16-2006, 12:59 AM
These items are either sold or on hold. The rest are still available.

1 Hardee Hat. Not sure of the maker. Size Large. It fits me and my hat size is about 7 3/8. It has an "H" on the front, a purple hat cord and a hand-sewn felt red clover. Great condition. Asking $28ppd.
On Hold[b]

1 pair of Federal Brogans. Size 11EE. These were used for one season and are in great condition. Paid $90. I am asking $55ppd. [b]On Hold[b]

Thanks.

RaiderANV
03-16-2006, 11:43 AM
How about a complete description on the Remington Contract Rifle and price?

bigtomahawk_02
03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Here it is according to Armisport:

"Remington Model 1863 Zouave
The Zouave was a favourite of soldiers during the Civil War and has been recognized by experts as one of the best made long arms of that era. This musket features a blued barrel and colour case-hardened lock marked “US” with an eagle. The triggerguard, barrel bands and patchbox are finished in highly polished brass."

As known, there is no documentation that these were ever supplied to troops, though the contract was there.

This rifle is in excellent condition. I am willing to take resonable offers and pics are available.