PDA

View Full Version : Union Currency Reproductions

PaleoJohn
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi, We finally have our first set of Union currency reproductions specially made for reenactors as requested here on this board, for Paymasters, collectors etc. Illinois is now ready with several more Northern States to follow as well as the early and late Confederate reenactor notes we already have. Again, These appear just as the original. These are NOT the shellacked or facsimile notes you are accustomed to. These are the BEST available!
See them at: www.reproductionz.com
Remember...the reenactment are notes are less than half the price of the collector note.

Trooper Graham
01-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Move one step closer to becoming an 100% authentic AC'r like I have :rolleyes: and carry in your CW reproduction leather wallet some of these notes that are available. I have not held these kind of notes since my mustering out pay back in Oct 1865. :rolleyes:
These are top notch copies for I have recieved fresh off the press over $700.00 in Illinois state notes. I have only had the opportunity to handle those Farby notes from those Farby sutlers along Farby Row and they just weren't acceptable. These are excellent.
You might ask why I purchased so much, well, these backwoods idiot moonshiners in this county won't know the difference. :D just joking there about there use. I'll use them as part of my recruiting impression at Living History events for a percentage will be paid from the bounty offered.

PaleoJohn
01-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Mr Williams, That was about as nice an endorsement as we could have hoped for! Thank you. Its one thing for US to say we have the finest currency reproductions available, quite another for YOU to say so. These notes have been 6 years in developement. The confederate collectors should REALLY enjoy thier notes. Everyone should own the complete set.
Again...thanks again for the endorsement! Nice to know we are appreciated.

PaleoJohn
01-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Note: Pennsylvania set has just been added. hope all enjoy!
John

Trooper Graham
01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Mr Williams, That was about as nice an endorsement as we could have hoped for! Thank you. Its one thing for US to say we have the finest currency reproductions available, quite another for YOU to say so. These notes have been 6 years in developement. The confederate collectors should REALLY enjoy thier notes. Everyone should own the complete set.
Again...thanks again for the endorsement! Nice to know we are appreciated.

Just Sam is fine or, to some, Fart Farb but progressing slowly to be a common forum increditable pompus a$$. :D :D

I'll know tomarrow in church if a $20 bill drawn off the State Bank of Illinois will pass for a jar of the local brew. :rolleyes:

Sam

PaleoJohn
01-06-2007, 09:35 PM
If it does I may have to come out and buy you a beer! :)