PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Unit Looking for new members.

first_sgt_8thky
01-01-2007, 05:30 PM
The 8th KY Infantry, CSA is looking for new Privates. We are a family unit with members all over Kentucky. We do events in KY, IN and TN. Come have fun with good people while we honor our forefathers. For more info contact me. Spring will be here before you know it.

first_sgt_8thky
01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Where are all the sons of Kentucky? Don't wait until it's too late and the Yankee's take over our state like before. Don't let the yankee traitors in Frankfort fool you. We have secceded in convention in Russellville and our capital for now is Bowling Green. Join your southern brothers in arms and follow our heros: Generals Buckner, Mogan and Breckinridge. Fill the ranks of the 8th Kentucky Infantry, CSA.

Now is the time! (Before you spend your tax check on something else. lol) Contact 1st Sgt Jefferies for more info.

Micah Trent
01-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Shannon,
Maybe you might want to reconsider moving your capital...;) Otherwise I think they are waiting to spend their tax money on something else:confused:

rebelyell62
01-26-2007, 12:29 PM
PM sent my confederate friend

first_sgt_8thky
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I'm sending you a PM back. Thanks. As for my friend Micah, I guess I'll have to whoop you again like I did at Munfordville. :D Part of the fun of being in the 8th is whooping on yanks like Micah. Take care my friend. ;)

rebelyell62
02-08-2007, 07:12 PM
We have engaged the agressors at Hartsville and whooped him soundly.
We now have in our midst over 1.800 yank prisoners, many of them had to be prodded out with the point of a bayonet from their holes. Like skeered cottontails they was!

And now that devil Bragg has seen fit to murder one of our own. Private Asa Lewis of the 6th.

Jine us boys, that we may once again return home to our beloved Kentucky.And once and fer all run that treacherous hord from our soil, our home.
I fer one will not be subject to any Lincoln man. Better ta die free than ta live in the chains of Federal agression

first_sgt_8thky
03-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the 8th's newest member, rebelyell 62. We are looking forward to meeting you at trainning camp, Wendell.
We are still looking for more good Infantry Privates. Write me for info.
1st Sgt Jefferies