PDA

View Full Version : I new Idea

GeorgeWunderlich
12-29-2006, 12:39 PM
I have been thinking about the growing thread about the Museum. I want to test an idea here. Would any of you consider joining an advisory board to meet with museum staff and board members once a year to advise the museum on how to better serve the reenactment community?

If you think the idea is worthy of discussion, how do we choose such a group and what should the qualifications be to join?

We serve many reenactors now, but, are we serving them in a way that meets their needs while preserving our collection and upholding our responsibilities? We can not answer this without input. So what say you?

George Wunderlich

Sgt_Pepper
12-29-2006, 01:36 PM
For those new readers who may not be familiar with Mr. Wunderlich and his fine organization, he is the Executive Director of the National Museum of Civil War Medicine http://www.civilwarmed.org/

1863doc
02-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Mr.Wunderlich;

If I can be of help from an online stand point, I will submit myself. As I had mentioned to you before, living in Texas, using the museum online is the only means to me.

YOS
1863doc

cwmed
02-02-2007, 06:19 PM
same as Doug If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at cwmed@bellsouth.net just for the record both Doug and I are members of the society and I have been to both of your musums and will help in any way!

Luke Castleberry

GeorgeWunderlich
02-04-2007, 07:43 AM
I will certain keep you on a list for such purposes. We want to make sure that we are hearing input from as many people as possible. Thank you kindly for your offer.

George Wunderlich