PDA

View Full Version : Federal drummer needed for Perryville 150th!

RJSamp
07-12-2012, 07:23 AM
I've got a fifer extraordinaire who will make the pilgrimage IFF there will be a top quality drummer available.....put your hand up if you can perform the duty and are going blue!

Audition pieces to include Three Camps with double ratamacues, Downfall in Paris, Wipeout, AnaGoddaDavida, and the 'Old School' cadences from the 1975 Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps (DCI champs)... just teasing....

Thanks!

EF32dINdrummer
09-28-2012, 12:47 AM
I've got a fifer extraordinaire who will make the pilgrimage IFF there will be a top quality drummer available.....put your hand up if you can perform the duty and are going blue!

Audition pieces to include Three Camps with double ratamacues, Downfall in Paris, Wipeout, AnaGoddaDavida, and the 'Old School' cadences from the 1975 Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps (DCI champs)... just teasing....

Thanks!

Hi RJ!

I am registered, will be in blue, and plan to arrive Thurs 3pm. If the position isn't already filled, I apply to lend my humble skills to the cause. If agreeable, please share my contact info with the fifer. Thanks.

Ed Fredriks
32d In/1st German
Shiloh 150th
Nat'l CWFM School 2012