PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

MONTANA SLIM
06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Hello to All,
I am new here and wish to introduce myself.
Granted I am new to Civil War Re-Enacting however I have been a Re-Enactor for many years primarily in Old West Re-Enactments.
I belong to many Forums, actually an Administrator on a Forum having to do with Old West Re-Enactments and I belong to RGA, Re-Enactors Guild of America.
As some of my close friends are Civil War re-enactors I have recently become very interested in this segment of the hobby.
I live in Northern California but belong to a Re-Enactment group in Northern Nevada.
That being said I thoroughly enjoy Forums and read them quite heavily but do not usually jump in an say much unless I have something intelligent to say, which at my age is not often.
Hopefully I will be able to take a more active part in this Forum and be able to introduce myself more when I am able to access my profile and add an avatar and better description of my hobby.
Take Care,
Montana Slim

colorsgt26nc
06-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Welcome, Slim, to the forum and the hobby.

You will find much information here.

Curt-Heinrich Schmidt
06-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Hallo!

And welcome!

Curt
Frequent visitor to the 1870's and 1880's Mess

MONTANA SLIM
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the Welcome Greetings!
I'll be keeping an eye out for discussions that I can add to but beings I am new to the Civil War Re-Enacting, I'll probably be absorbing information every chance I get more than jumping in to discussions.
If any of you cross over to Old West Re-Enactments or Mountain Man, check out the Reenactors Wire, Reenactorswire.net.
Or you can check out Badges, Bandits and Bloomers at badgesbanditsandbloomers.com.
Have a Great Rest of the Weekend!:D
Talk atcha later,
Montana Slim