View Full Version : Civilian Sack/Quilts

12-12-2006, 10:56 PM
One of the most often requested items is a civilian sack coat, a good coat can add a great deal to your impression as a soldier or a civilian as evidenced below:
While there are a few quality makers of sack coats, most of the time a somewhat lengthy wait ensues after the initial order. Fred Baker is making civilian sack coats now with very little wait time.
Order through the website or email or call me to have one made for you, the time to act is now!

Also available is a true rarity for me as I hardly ever am able to stock 'em...handmade homespun quilts. There are two in stock at the moment, ready to ship.
Both the sack and the quilt are items well worth treating yourself to and to have for the upcoming campaign season.

Thanks for your patronage!

Doug Cooper
12-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Mike Anderson's quilts are the best you can find, anywhere. He and his bride have studied authentic period design, fabrics, and construction and these are right on...at a very reasonable price, esp for the labor involved.

12-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Here are pics of the two handmade quilts in stock and ready to go. It is indeed a rarity that I actually have stock on them.

Through my site, via email or phone...Im available.
Please also check out the latest issue of Small Business a quarterly publication of Business Week for a story on yours truely; click on the icon at the bottom of the page, 2nd from the left: