PDA

View Full Version : Great Coats - Only $120 - FREE S/H!!!

Graves Mercantile
12-11-2006, 10:01 PM
It's that time of year again! We have sky blue federal great coats for only $120 including shipping! And just in time for Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanzaa! Here is the description along with available sizes.

Sky blue wool with muslin lining and federal eagle buttons. 5 buttons on cape, 6 on coat and the sleeves have a rolled cuff. The collar is stand up infantry style. These are infantry style and we DO NOT offer cavalry. Sorry, guys.

We have sizes 40 (qty3), 42 (qty4), 44 (qty4) & 46 (qty4) available and have larger sizes on order. We can not guarantee delivery by Christmas, but will ship as soon as payment is received and they will go out Priority mail.

Also if you are interested in getting a deal on a shirt we have this add-on special. You may add an unbleached cotton shirt with metal buttons for only $20 when you order it with a coat. If you would like to order it seperately it can be bought for $25 and that includes shipping. We have sizes M (qty2), L (qty2), XL (qty1) & XXL (qty1) and have more on order.

You can send paypal payments to: nathanwelton@hotmail.com and you can also email your size request to this address.

Thanks for shopping with us and I wish your entire family a wonderful holiday season.

Graves Mercantile
12-13-2006, 04:52 PM
I am sorry about this. There was a typo in the listing that I did not catch until it was too late to edit. The listing says $120 and it should say $100 for each coat including shipping. I am sorry for the confusion and appreciate your understanding. Attached is a photo of my adorable wife wearing one of these greatcoats. Keep in mind that she is 5' 4" and so the coat will not fit her the same way it will you.

Graves Mercantile
12-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Shameless Bump

Graves Mercantile
12-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Merry Christmas!