PDA

View Full Version : New Website.

John Legg
12-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi All i have just created a new site for my goods, that i am selling. it is only a free 30 day trial. so check it out soon

http://Handsewnpersonals.homestead.com

Thanks.

John

brown30741
12-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Congratulations. Start somewhere and keep working your way up. Sewing is something you get better at over time, but don't take too much time off; you'll get rusty.

John Legg
12-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks. i agree.

Rachal
12-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Good job on the website and best wishes on the venture. I should warn you, though. When my buddies learned that I could hand sew these things I never had enough left to sell. And then my wife found out... well lets just say that her kindergarten class has quite a few handsewn items floating around.

dclarry
12-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi, John,

I am a 'bad' forum member, in that I just read and never post anything, but I am compelled to post a reply here. I have been reading your posts and replies for a year now with interest. The energy and enthusiasm you display are a real example for me. Great job on the site and good luck on the business. You are a credit to the hobby.

Regards,

Lawrence

John Legg
12-12-2006, 09:07 PM
thanks alot.!

probaly i will need to mak another site, probaly on freewebs or geocities. cause the homestead account is a free 30 day trial. i will inform everyone when this happens. thanks to all!

i will have things in-stock soon.

John

brown30741
12-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Thomas, I did a lot of sewing for folks in the 90's (is that lon ago, now?); I still make things for other living historians on occasion now that I am becoming more active again. As for making handsewn items for classroom, do things like costumes for puppets count? I am now married to a school teacher.
John, let this be a warning: make the ladies in your life pay for all the sewing, even if it has nothing to do with the 19th century...

Lindsey

John Legg
12-14-2006, 04:26 PM
I got the new site up.

www.freewebs.com/handsewnpersonals

sorry about the change

Cheers,

Richard Schimenti
12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
John I must compliment you on your website. It looks great. Do you still have the shirt for sale that we had emailed back and forth on?

John Legg
12-15-2006, 11:22 PM
yes i do.
pm me for details.