View Full Version : Please remove my address from your trying to find me
03-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Dear Civil War Reenactors:
Please remove my address from the Google website as I got the message
under my name you are trying to find me as an unregistered user. I have been a victim of domestic violence and cannot afford to have my address
published as you have done.
Thank you Kathleen McKesson
03-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Civil War Reenactor Forum: I am not a member, but have been sending messages as a guest. I have no e-mail address. I use the Internet at my public library. I have written Google Headquarters(via certified mail)in CA to please take my name and address off this Website. I have asked you. So far you have not done it. I shall be asking my senators and representatives what recourse I have as you are putting me in danger and doing nothing about it. I will not give up!
03-19-2006, 05:27 PM
1. We did not go looking for you.
2. You posted your own information for public display on Feb-04-05, 05:58 PM.
3. That webpage ceased to exist when our old software had to be taken down.
4. Since Google has cached it, you would have to take up the matter with them. We would have absolutely no control over that process.
5. We discourage people from posting personal information for precisely these sorts of reasons.
We wish you success in your journey.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.