PDA

View Full Version : Moving sale, books must go

EatinHardtack
03-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Thought I would post this here. Email me at EatinHardtack@hotmail.com for questions or comments. This site takes forever to load on my computer so I don't come here that often.

I need to get rid of books that I have read or just don't need anymore. I don't want to drag these halfway around the country when I move from Georgia to Colorado in the next month. Please email me for any questions. I will take offers also, just let me know. Prices do not include shipping, buyer is to pay for added shipping charges he/she would like (insurance, confirmation, ect.).

1. Time Life Series, Excellent Condition, All are 168 pages in length. $15 Each
1. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Shenandoah 1862
2. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Fredericksburg
3. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Chancellorsville
4. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: First Manassas
5. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Second Manassas
6. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Shenandoah 1864 On Hold
7. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Gettysburg
8. Time Life Voices of the Civil War: Antietam
9. Time Life The Civil War: The Assassination Death of the President $5

2. “My Brothers Face”; Portraits of the Civil War in Photographs, Diaries, and Letters. 153 Pages in Length. Excellent Condition $10

3. “Confederates in the Attic” by Tony Horwitz. Excellent condition, 400 pages in length. $8 On Hold

4. “Marching through Georgia” by Lee Kennett. 418 pages in length. Excellent Condition $10

5. “Hardtack and Coffee” by John Billings. Excellent condition. 410 pages in length. $10 On Hold

6. “The Civil War Source Book” by Chuck Lawliss. Excellent Condition. 308 pages $10

7. “Confederate Trivia” over 4,000 questions and answers. Excellent condition. $10

8. “The Civil War Years” Day by Day Chronicle. Fair condition, 606 pages $8

9. Grab Bag of small books (7 in set), will not be disappointed $15

10. “Soldiers of the Civil War” by William C. Davis, New $8

11. Songs of the Civil War by Jerry Silverman, New $8

12.Battle Maps of the Civil War, new $10

13. Commanders of the Civil War by William C. Daivs $15

14. Battlefields of the Civil War by William C. Daivs $15

Zach Bauer