PDA

View Full Version : What would you like for us to put on sale ?

Richmond Depot
12-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Friends,

In a better effort to understand what you as Reenactors and Living Historians want, we have started a new poll. www.RichmondDepot.com

The way this poll will work is simple ( I hope) you select the item that you most want to see a discount on and vote for it. The votes will be compiled and the item with the greatest number of votes will go on sale for a 15% discount starting on Monday Dec.10, 2006.

Starting Monday Dec.10, 2006, we will start another poll to take effect for another 15% discount sale to begin on Monday Dec.17, 2006.

With the beginning of the Dec.17, sale, another poll will be put up with the sale to start on Monday Dec.24. This sale will end on Dec.31st and that will be the end of the "Poll House" Sale.

These special sales will also be in effect at Chris Daley's store in Gettysburg.

So, What will it be ? A Frock Coat ? A Commutation Jacket, A PeterTait Jacket ? The choice is yours. And please, use the Poll system .

Merry Christmas,
www.RichmondDepot.com
Mon.-Fri. 10:00 A.M- 8:30 P.M EST
Sat. 8:00 A.M - 2:00 P.M EST
Sun. Closed

Richmond Depot
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Friends,

Starting tommorow morning at 10:00 A.M. all frock coats, both in stock and Custom order will be on sale with a 15% discount.

I have updated the poll for the next sale to begin on the week of Dec. 17th. Stop by now to vote on the item that you want to see on sale. Additionally, I have added kepis to the line up for some additional variety.

Please stop by and vote www.RichmondDepot.com

Thanks,

Richmond Depot
12-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Friends,

The winner of this past weeks "Poll House Sale" was the Civilian sack coat. So, starting tommorow, Civilian Sack Coats will be discounted 15%.

I have added two more items to the Poll so please stop by and vote. www.RichmondDepot.com

In addition to the "Poll House Sale" all items on the web site will be discounted 10%.

For that hard to shop for historian, consider a Gift Certificate. These are available in any denomination.

Merry Christmas,