PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you gotta laugh

cblodg
11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
For your viewing pleasure:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1439806145

If this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will. It certainly made me laugh, and I had to watch this in front of my classmates, who all know that i'm a reenactor.

So enjoy (and don't be offended its all in good fun)

Chris

cblodg
11-29-2006, 07:31 AM
I don't understand why this was moved to the whine cellar. Was I reported? I wasn't whining that's for sure.

Chris

MargaretO'Grady
11-29-2006, 07:40 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I absolutely hate South Park, but I couldn't stop laughing at this one LOL definetely going on my favorites :D Thanks for the post

tompritchett
11-29-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't understand why this was moved to the whine cellar. Was I reported? I wasn't whining that's for sure.

The Whine cellar is reserved for whines and off-topic, or specifically non-Civil War related, posts such as yours. If you look at many of the other posts here, you will see posts to humorous sets of pictures and videos such as yours. I hope this answered your question.

Thomas H. Pritchett
Moderator in Military Section of forum

sbl
11-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Chris,

Where have you been? ;)

I suspect the writers knew someone in reenacting.

sbl
11-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Dear MargaretO'Grady,

From my 30 years of experiences of reenacting Rev-War and CW/WBTS, I found the following episode lines quite true....

STAN
You can't just come to a Civil War reenactment dressed up like General Lee, fat*ss!
CARTMAN
Oh, really? I'm pretty sure I just did.

GRANDPA
Okay, you all know the rules. You must fire your blanks into the air, and if someone says they killed ya, you gotta play dead.

JIMBO
Now remember, everybody: for a good reenactment we've got to pretend down to the last detail that we're really in the Civil War. So when the North wins, all of us on the Confederate side should act all bummed and depressed.