PDA

View Full Version : Holiday shirt pattern.

John Legg
11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
can some one make me a copy of the pattern and send it to

Johnlegg11@yahoo.com

THanks

chase196126
11-28-2006, 05:04 PM
John,

I understand the position you are in needing a pattern, but I think that having someone copy the pattern for you would be a violation of Charlie Childs Copyright. I would highly recommend just buying the pattern brand new, the paper that it is made of is very high quality and will last you a while. Also if you get a pattern brand new you can cut out the pieces to your satisfaction and level of neatness and not be frustrated if someone else cut the pattern out sloppily. The Holiday shirt is a fun one to make and I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of constructing it!

Chase Pinkham

P.S. You are a fellow high school student are you not? Where do you go to school?

John Legg
11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
yeah i just got the same answer from justin runyon! LOL i totaly forgot all about that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks

John Legg
11-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Well any shirt pattern. i will be buying a Holiday pattern. but i need to start working on one Now. LOL haha

but yeah let me know if anyone has info.

Cheers.

Phil
11-28-2006, 08:48 PM
There are tons of available period shirt patterns. It is also extremely easy to make your own. Quite a few shirts of the period were cut merely as a set of rectangles and a few squares. You'd be surprised how simple it can be.

John Legg
11-29-2006, 06:05 PM
yeah i know. im doing one right now. made from a holiday pattern.

i just dont have the pattern...

John

modelf85
11-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah man, I have one. Its nothing more than a bunch of squares. Im working on it now. Its pretty easy, the only tricky thing is understanding some of his instructions.

John Legg
12-04-2006, 06:34 AM
im just so stupid to ask for a copy of copyrighted stuff!!!!