PDA

View Full Version : NJ Sekela Products Available!

Cpt Boone
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I would like to thank all those who stopped by my display at Camp Moore, LA and either talked to or purchased items from me. It was a great time and great event. I look forward to next year.

I just want to remind everyone to sign up for our email list. The next newsletter is about to hit the net. Be sure to get your direct link to what is available and what new items are in the works. Ladies, Nick has not forgotten you. There are some items for you coming up. Stay tuned.

All of the area representatives are receiving in stock goods on a regular basis. Please contact one of us in your area. I am located in Missisippi and am here to help you with your uniform and equipment needs. Shoot me an email to see what I have on hand.

I look forward to helping you with your reenacting needs. Remember that Christmas is fast approaching. Get those items for your special reenactor/living historian early.

Thanks.

Cpt Boone
11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Folks,

I have created a website to show you what I have in stock. It is a work in progress, so please be patient. I will post pictures of items when I get the chance. And will add a shipping chart also. I look forward to helping you get you uniform and equipment needs filled. If you are in the Vancleave, MS area, please drop me a line and stop by. Keep in mind I work a full time job in the day time so I am only available in the evenings, weekends, and holidays. Thanks.

http://www.freewebs.com/tjkoehn/