PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic service from Time Allen and Dan Wambaugh!

J. Schnakenberg
11-10-2006, 08:01 AM
It's my pleasure to sing the praises of two great vendors servicing our community.

I ordered one of Dan Wambaugh's lined CS blankets over the phone on a Wednesday evening and it was in by hands by Friday! He couldn't have gotten it to me much faster if he had jumped in his car and driven all night to deliver it.

I'm turning out for a CS impression for the first time for Successionville. On the advice of Neill Rose of the PLHA, I contacted Tim Allen and ordered one of his T. Frank slouch hats. I explained to him that I wanted the hat in time for leaving for the event on 10 November and he said he would "see what he could do", with no guarantees. Well, on 9 November a parcel showed up from Tim Allen with my hat.

Not only are these two vendors some of the very best in their field, they are also true gentlemen. Please consider supporting them when you are planning your next purchase.

tenfed1861
11-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I have acouple Tim Allen hats.I love them.They are worn in nicely.The first one I ever ordered was stolen from me,but I still loved that hat.If he takes alittle longer,he has a good reason.Totally agree.
Cullen

VaTrooper
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
I've never dealt with Tim Allen but I will echo your praise for Dan Wambaugh. Great business practices and and exellent products too.