PDA

View Full Version : History Channel Show - "Civil War Terror"

Guy Gane III
11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
All,

(Mods, sorry if this is an odd post, but since it's CW related and fellow reenactors took part in the filming, I figured I would start the thread and then get feedback on how it was.)

I received an email yesterday from the producers of History Channel's latest CW addition, "Civil War Terror", which will premier at 9pm this Saturday.

For those that don't know, they filmed parts of it at the Zoar, Ohio event last year.

(I got thrown into the mix when I happened to be the QM for the Western Brigade... let me tell you, I never waltzed to much in my life! You'll see why.)

I am interested to see how the film went, as I am not sure, myself... Comment away!

TheBaldYankee
11-12-2006, 07:09 AM
I watched it last night. It was a very good show. I liked it because it dealt with a part of the war you don't hear much about. I thought it was very well done.

Ya know I had to watch it because the unit I joined (51st O.V.I.) was in it.

rick35ovi
11-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Had to record it but cant wait to see it. Our group just did a little film for the new visitors center at Gettysburg about the signal corp.
How much fun is this stuff!!!!!!!!!!

flattop32355
11-13-2006, 01:13 AM
For those who may have missed it, I believe it will repeat next Saturday or Sunday evening.