PDA

View Full Version : New Confederate items for sale by Nic Clark

nbclark
11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Hellow fellow living historians!

I have a new website up that has my most recent creations for sale. All my items are ready to ship, and my inventory is always changing. I make items as I feel motivated to do so, and I do not take orders - sorry. The items that I make, for the most part, will always be items not available anywhere else. I pride myself on making garments, equipment, and personal items (almost always Confederate) that are one of a kind.

Please vist my website, and take advantage of these unqiue items that I have for sale. Again, I make an item as I'm motivated to do so, rarely ever making the same item twice. Once an item is sold, that will most likely be the only one ever made just like it.

http://nbclark.homestead.com

Thank you,

Nic Clark

rebel yell
11-05-2006, 09:48 PM
You make real fine stuff, it's too bad that i'm in no need of anything right now.

John Legg
11-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey nic,

idk if you remember me, but i met you at perryville on saturday before the battle.

John Legg ring anybells?

John

nbclark
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM
John,

Hey man, how's it going? It was nice talking with you at P'ville. Are you thinking about Prairie Grove next month? I'll be there in my wooden soled shoes and cotton jean.

Nic Clark

John Legg
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
havent herd of it, can you link me up?
maybe

John

John Legg
11-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Found it, too far away for my parents to drive! LOL.

once i get my lisence in about 4 months(right at the begining of the season) you will be seeing me goto more out-of-state events

john

nbclark
11-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Hi folks!

I will be traveling to the event at Prairie Grove, Arkansas the first weekend of December. I will bring with me all the goods that you can see on my website, as well as some items that you don't see on the website. Some of the items that are not on the website that I will be bringing with me are "poor boy" suspenders, and civilian shirt.

"poor boy" suspenders are 100% hand sewn, using a variety of homespun material, as well as period print fabrics. As an extra bonus, rather than offering "poor boy" suspenders with serveral button holes that allow you find the adjustment that fits you, like how others offer "poor boy" suspenders, I will measure you and on the spot sew the button holes in your suspenders so that they will fit you exactly as you like. $45.

Civilian shirts - made from homespun plaid and checks, they are machine sewn with hand sewn finishing details. Size 42. $60

Thank you,

Nic Clark
http://nbclark.homestead.com

nbclark
11-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Dear All,

I am having trouble with my website at the moment, and therefor it is not up for viewing my products. I will do my best to get the website up and running as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you may contact me if you have any questions concerning those items that I have in stock.

I also have on hand about a dozen pair of "poor boy" suspenders, all made from historically correct cotton homespuns and prints. Send me your measurments from your back suspender button, over your shoulder to your front suspender button, and I will make for you a pair of "poor boy" suspenders exactly to your measurments. $45

I will be at Prairie Grove, Arkansas this weekend with my goods.

Thank you,

Nic Clark
nbclark@email.com