PDA

View Full Version : Some New and Used Item F/S

JerseySkilletLicker
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Used:
Size 44 Federal foot pattern over coat. This coat was made from a CC kit by Mike Thorson. Mike put a field added slit pocket in the front and detached the cape adding buttons to re-attach it when needed. The inside is lined in gray wool. This coat is a very heavy garment, I never actually wore it into a battle scenario but used it as a second blanket and also as a wonderful coat for early morning role call and late night trips to the sinks. $175 plus S&H

Tim Bender made Flat Top Crown (Brown) size 7 1/4, worn only a handful of times, same color as pictured on his site. $60 plus S&H

New:

McDowell pattern forage cap (Historic Clothiers) size 7 1/8. $75 plus S&H

M1850 Federal cap box (Historic Clothiers). $50 plus S&H

Crossman contract shield front cap box (Historic Clothiers). $50 plus S&H

Goodyear patent rain caps available in 3 sizes. $50 plus S&H

New website will be up shortly!

JerseySkilletLicker
10-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Still available

Used:
Size 44 Federal foot pattern over coat. This coat was made from a CC kit by Mike Thorson. Mike put a field added slit pocket in the front and detached the cape adding buttons to re-attach it when needed. The inside is lined in gray wool. This coat is a very heavy garment, I never actually wore it into a battle scenario but used it as a second blanket and also as a wonderful coat for early morning role call and late night trips to the sinks. $175 plus S&H

Tim Bender made Flat Top Crown (Brown) size 7 1/4, worn only a handful of times, same color as pictured on his site. $60 plus S&H

New:

Civilian style shirt (Historic Clothiers) dark green check print. $50 plus S&H

JerseySkilletLicker
10-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Whats left:

JerseySkilletLicker
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
All items sold...thanks!

Basically thats it as far as my Sekela stock goes, you can aquire his goods direct from him or through the good folks at EJ Thomas and Carter and Jasper.
As for me I'm definately taking it easier these days as my boat rocking sutler days are now behind me.
I do still have an impressive list of great artists making their goods available through me, they are:

Mike Anderson - currently doing runs of Federal PP kepis and CS kepis

Mrs. Lawson - batch of knitted goods due in short order including sleeping caps, tams and trigger mittens

Fred Baker - Civilian sacks now ready to be ordered! Watch for my site with full details and I will post here as well.

Pat Brown - is currently in Iraq and hope to have him back with us, safe and sound soon.

Delaine Bartsch - new batch of extra long, warm wool scarves are being worked on now!

Ted Quednau - Federal Issue Shirts and other items of interest

I have also contracted with some makers for the following items:
Federal enlisted uniforms
Full line of accoutrements for both US and CS
More of the most supremely comfortable issue bootees around (many sizes now in stock!)
And many more items coming!
Thanks for your patience during these trying times.

Joe