PDA

View Full Version : Dickens Galveston

Cat Marie
09-27-2006, 08:16 PM
I have seen the reenactors at Galveston Dickens on the Strand event. Will there be a group this year? And do you need a female spy? or how ever that works. I am a newbie,,so new my boots squeak. Advice anyone. Also I understand ya'll are from Bryan. That's my home town. Good to see the name online, sometimes I kind of miss Bryan..thne I drive to the seawall and look at the Gulf of Mexico.

ElizabethClark
09-28-2006, 09:54 AM
You might want to contact organizers of the Dickens event... I can't see that US soldiers or spies might play a large role in Dickensian England.... :)

netnet81
09-28-2006, 12:06 PM
I have seen the reenactors at Galveston Dickens on the Strand event. Will there be a group this year? .

There are several who will be there. If you will contact me off list I'll get you in touch with one of the organizers.

netnet81@yahoo.com

Phil
09-28-2006, 07:49 PM
You might want to contact organizers of the Dickens event... I can't see that US soldiers or spies might play a large role in Dickensian England.... :)

They seem to have no problem with 1880's saloon girls or whoever those seemingly hundreds of people are who get their inspiration from Pirates of the Caribbean.