PDA

View Full Version : Field music at neshaminy

zouavebugler
04-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Fellow Musicians,

Once again, there will be Field Music concerts at the crossroads at Neshaminy this year. The plan is to merge all field music groups into 1 large group to provide entertainment for the spectators. This has become a high point of the event not only for musicians but also for all of those folks attending the event. As an added feature, we will also have the "Mifflin Guard Regimaental Brass Band" participate as well! Please have a representative of your field music group check in with me before the concerts so we can coordinate our activities. Looking forward to seeing you all at Neshaminy!

Doug Grunn
Chief Bugler, Mifflin Guard
Principal Musician, Mifflin Guard Field Music
Drum Major, Mifflin Guard Regimental Band

Bugler Don
04-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I will be there, along with some drummers from the 7th NJ. I will be arriving Saturday morning, and I'll make sure to check in with you. Hopefully we can do some bugle marches again!

zouavebugler
04-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Great Don! Looking forward to seeing and hearing you!

Doug Grunn

zouavebugler
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the musicians who participated in the "Concert at the Crossroads" at this year's Neshaminy event. Each year I am blown away by the quality and professionalism displayed by all of the musicians who took part in this venture. It was a veritable "Battle of the Bands" with the amassed Field Music groups and the Mifflin Guard Regimental Band facing each other and taking turns playing some great period music. Thank you all for a terrific show!

Doug Grunn
Chief Bugler, Mifflin Guard
Principal Musician, Mifflin Guard Field Music
Drum Major, Mifflin Guard Regimental Band