PDA

View Full Version : 'Young' soldiers and 'young' ladies

Trooper Graham
09-22-2006, 03:19 PM
;) For those young at heart, mind, body and soul....

OK! MA? :lol:

Trooper Graham....:p

cookiemom
09-22-2006, 08:51 PM
;) For those young at heart, mind, body and soul....

OK! MA? :lol:

Trooper Graham....:p
Are ye suggestin' two threads, then?
"Laughing Lads and Lasses" for some of us, and "Old Fogey Follies" for the rest?
Won't that run the risk of splittin' up this goofy gang?
IMHO, there's already enough divisiveness in certain other threads.

Trooper Graham
09-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Are ye suggestin' two threads, then?
"Laughing Lads and Lasses" for some of us, and "Old Fogey Follies" for the rest?
Won't that run the risk of splittin' up this goofy gang?
IMHO, there's already enough divisiveness in certain other threads.

It wouldn't matter for me Ma, I'm easy...I belong here and and that old fart GG grandfather of mine, Sam, belongs on the other. I'm the relative that put him in the home anyway. I need my own space too. ;)

Trooper Graham

Trooper Graham
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I have come to believe that with the inactivity of this thread the 'Old Fart and Fogey' thread is more interesting to many. Is it because those with false teeth, hairless heads, inoperatble body parts and menopauseble tempers have more fun laughing at theirselves and among each other or is it that we don't suffer as much from food and drink perservatives? I wonder who has the more fun at events. Grumpy 'Old' Farts I don't think really exists...... ;)

tompritchett
09-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Grumpy 'Old' Farts I don't think really exists......

Maybe not the Grumpy part but we exist. Yes, we have loads of fun, but if you listen carefully, you can hear us cuss under our breath when our bodies remind us sometimes that physically are not as young as our minds would like for us to be. Mine particularly reminds me by late Saturday everytime that I have to bend over to walk into my tent to get something.

Trooper Graham
09-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Maybe not the Grumpy part but we exist. Yes, we have loads of fun, but if you listen carefully, you can hear us cuss under our breath when our bodies remind us sometimes that physically are not as young as our minds would like for us to be. Mine particularly reminds me by late Saturday everytime that I have to bend over to walk into my tent to get something.

That's why I put ' ' on the 'old'. With achs and pains we percifer and laugh it off. What else can we do...nothing. ;)

Scottish Songbird
09-25-2006, 08:05 PM
That's why I put ' ' on the 'old'. With achs and pains we percifer and laugh it off. What else can we do...nothing. ;)

Hey, what are you guys all doing over here?!?!? Can I join this thread too?;)

But really now....I don't FEEL old and I certainly hope I don't LOOK old......sorry but I feel good at 42 and I'm pretty well-preserved!!:p

Trooper Graham
09-25-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty well-preserved!!:p

Is there anyone here that can verify that statement???? :p :p :p

Mojo1842
09-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Is there anyone here that can verify that statement???? :p :p :p
Well I'm pretty sure that I saw her at Billie creek this year........

Trooper Graham
09-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Well I'm pretty sure that I saw her at Billie creek this year........

and......................?

Mojo1842
09-27-2006, 08:14 PM
and......................?
Looked good to me ;)

Trooper Graham
09-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Looked good to me ;)

I was just wondering. The photos she has sent me she said was taken last week, last month or yesterday. It's hard for me to accept that since one was when she was still in nappies and the other looked like she was in her prom dress. :p :p :lol:

(I hope she doesn't mind getting razzed so much)

Scottish Songbird
09-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Looked good to me ;)

Why, thank you, Sir Scott!!!!!!;) :D

Trooper Graham
09-27-2006, 08:29 PM

...and me? I thought you looked good too!

Mojo1842
09-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh you're quite welcome...I on the other hand looked like a slob even though I was hanging out with the regulars and polished my brass and all......

Scottish Songbird
09-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh you're quite welcome...I on the other hand looked like a slob even though I was hanging out with the regulars and polished my brass and all......

Oh my.........polished brass and everything!!!!;)

Trooper Graham
09-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Oh my.........polished brass and everything!!!!;)

I guess the polished brass won out....:(

Mojo1842
09-28-2006, 05:29 PM
I guess the polished brass won out....:(
I'm sure it wasn't all that impressive; after all we are talking about me here. Besides, I never got any pictures.......

Trooper Graham
09-28-2006, 06:38 PM
after all we are talking about me here.

...and me...old and ancient, bald, blind suffering from CRS, LSD, ED, LTML, PTSD and the moon has nothing on me, my face has more pot holes from squizzen zits all my life. So if I have a chance you have a better chance. So never cut yourself short. ;)

bizzilizzit
09-28-2006, 07:59 PM
...and me...old and ancient, bald, blind suffering from CRS, LSD, ED, LTML, PTSD and the moon has nothing on me, my face has more pot holes from squizzen zits all my life. So if I have a chance you have a better chance. So never cut yourself short. ;)

I thought this was the "young" thread?
Elizabeth

Trooper Graham
09-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Elizabeth

It is....my mind is juvenile. :lol:

I was just giving a pep talk to the youngins.

Mojo1842
09-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Of course you ARE the one with the horse....chicks dig horses ;-)

Trooper Graham
09-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Of course you ARE the one with the horse....chicks dig horses ;-)

Not mine!!! He suffers from the same inflictions. :lol: :lol:

jurgitemvaletem
09-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Elizabeth

alright miss Elizebeth,
I will get this thread back on the right track. I am a young man, currently living North of the Mason Dixon line, but formerly from the south. I have been reenacting on and off now for six years, and love every minute of it. AAAnd, I am looking for some one with the same interests.

Thabks,
Jurgitem Valetem