PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Caps for September

KathyBradford
09-18-2006, 10:48 AM
With snow out west yesterday, fall and cooler nights are on the way. Please consider a handmade sleeping cap to keep you warm and help the Civil War Preservation Trust continue their preservation efforts.

25% of proceeds for will be donated to CWPT

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

Sleeping Caps Completely hand stitched wool and woven cotton with hand made and braided wool tassels $45 ppd ($11.25 to preservation) 4 available

• 1. brown and cream striped wool with brown printed cotton and cream merino wool tassel size med-large 22½”-24”
• 2. blue wool with blue, burgundy, and black plaid cotton and merino wool tassel size med-large 22½”-24”
• 3. green wool with green printed cotton and green wool tassel size med 22”-23½”
• 4. beige wool with blue, beige, and black plaid cotton and Mrs. Lawson's wool tassel size med-large 22½”-24”

These are ready to be sent. If you’d like any of them, please post here, PM, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre

Kathy Bradford
Preservation Parcels

KathyBradford
09-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Number two, the blue wool sleeping cap is reserved.

Numbers one, three, and four are still available.

Thank you,
Kathy Bradford
Preservation Parcels

edgeinwi
09-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Kathy;

Do you have any larger sizes?
My head is 24 7/8". Thank you.

KathyBradford
09-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Karl,

What colors do you like?

edgeinwi
09-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Kathy;

I like number four in your photos above.

KathyBradford
09-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Karl,

I sent you a private message. Thank you for asking.

The blue and green sleeping caps have been reserved. The brown and beige ones are still available.

Thank you.

Kathy Bradford
Preservation Parcels

KathyBradford
09-21-2006, 10:49 PM
The first sleeping cap, brown and cream striped wool with brown and cream cotton and a soft merino wool tassel is still available.

Thank you,
Kathy Bradford
Preservation Parcels