PDA

View Full Version : Overcoat Sale

cjdaley
09-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Whether you're standing on picket at 3:00 am, making the long walk to sutler row or just dealing with the winter winds at a living history, a Federal Issue overcoat can even the odds between you and old man winter.

This month we're offering a sale on overcoats. Normally the coats are $425, but this month we're reducing the price to $385.00

To Order, click here: http://www.cjdaley.com/saleofthemonth.htm

NOTE: All orders received before Sept 15th will be ready for the Perryville or Cedar Creek events. Orders received after the 16th will be ready in November.

J. Schnakenberg
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
CJ,

Can we take advantage of the sale price if we use layaway?

Best regards,

cjdaley
09-06-2006, 03:55 PM
CJ,

Can we take advantage of the sale price if we use layaway?

Best regards,

Absolutely!

Indyguy
09-07-2006, 01:28 AM
Mr.Daley,
I just found out that you have a Lay away program, That is awesome!
I did not know that, Now maybe I can purchase some of your fine items.

cjdaley
09-07-2006, 03:50 AM
Mr.Daley,
I just found out that you have a Lay away program, That is awesome!
I did not know that, Now maybe I can purchase some of your fine items.

I'm a reenactor too. I know how expensive the hobby can be. Here are the details of my layaway plan.

Layaway Program
With all products, we offer a layaway option for you:

-Simply, the total cost including shipping and tax (if applicable) is divided into four equal payments. These are due once a month. We provide payment slips for you to include with your monthly installment. We ask for 25% down and then the remaining balance to be paid monthly.
-Payments must be paid regularly and on time. If the layaway is not completed on schedule, the item will be returned to stock. A refund will be issued less a administrative and processing fee of 20% of the purchase price.
-Layaway orders can be paid-in-full and shipped early at customers request.

cjdaley
09-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Just a notice that this sale ends on Saturday. Prices will go up the next day.

Got questions? Drop me an e-mail or give me a call.

Sgt_Pepper
09-24-2006, 01:23 PM
It might just be me, but lately it seems an effort is being made to turn every possible subject, no matter how peripheral, into a mainstream vs campaigner argument.

I for one am tired of it. From now until the situation abates, all such posts will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

cblodg
09-24-2006, 03:08 PM
It might just be me, but lately it seems an effort is being made to turn every possible subject, no matter how peripheral, into a mainstream vs campaigner argument.

I for one am tired of it. From now until the situation abates, all such posts will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

SGT Pepper;

Forgive me for butting in here, but I see no where in this post of Mainstream vs Campaigner.

Is this meant for another post?

Chris

HighPrvt
09-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Chris, He probably deleted the post. It's kinda crazy when someone can't offer a garment, or sale without it turning into a " us vs. them" thread.

cjdaley
09-29-2006, 06:17 AM
Sale ends at midnight tomorrow. Price jumps up again on Sunday morning.

J. Schnakenberg
09-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Chris,

I just went to your website and ordered one of the overcoats by layaway. Please look for it.

Thanks,