PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the uk

markgeorgetwo
10-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Hello iam a cavalry reenactor from the uk, i belong with the 9th new york cavalry we use horses all the time i would love to find american members of the 9th new york cavalry. i also belong to the bucktails based in the uk has well.

What iam waiting for is when my unit takes put in the 150th gettysburg:-D in five years time but i would love to take part in any battle that involves cavalry and the bucktails.

hhikker
10-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the forums!

3rd_PA_Artillery
10-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Welcome friend. Its good to know the Bucktails are present in the UK. Many of the Bucktails came from my area, so its good to see them honored abroad. Again, welcome to the forums.

Curt-Heinrich Schmidt
10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Hallo!

Willkommen!

CHS

markgeorgetwo
10-13-2009, 08:05 AM
thanks lads and 3rd pa artillery i will pass your comment about us uk bucktails to my co i think he will love to hear from you.

MD_Independent26
10-13-2009, 08:06 AM
Comrade. From what I understand, several of your countrymen may be coming over for a week-long event in Tennessee next year. If I were you and interested in horses, this may be something for you to consider. I had the pleasure of serving under Captain Jackman with the European company at IPW. Being able to say that I've slept with five Frenchmen is pretty cool but I digress. Look for the Lazy Jacks and the American Eagle Society?. Great guys that put many an American to shame this past March.