PDA

View Full Version : August/September Shirt Special

Morris Clothiers
08-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Morris & Company
Historical Clothiers

The past 6 weeks have been full of dust and dirt as my brother and I have worked to save Major General Samuel Beatty’s home from the wrecking ball. Unfortunately, this has left us with not much time to anything else.

In order to celebrate the completion of the initial stages of removing and storing the home we have decided to offer this sale.

For the rest August & September

Our 100% Cotton “On the Square” Shirts
$45.00
Machine Sewn Seams with Hand Felling
Hand Sewn Button Holes
Shell Two Hole Buttons

Or

Our 100% Cotton Canton Flannel Bottom Shirt
$50.00

All shirts will be made to order and shipped upon completion with a typical 6 week waiting period. If you have any questions, or a need for a rush order, please feel free to drop us a line or call. If you need a shirt for Perryville, let us know and we will have it to you in time for the event.

HighPrvt
08-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Your site is down.

Morris Clothiers
08-26-2006, 09:57 AM
August is Officially the month of the Web Site Crash.

Our site seems to be having issues...still.

If anyone has any questions or wants some images of our goods please submit an email to: morrisclothiers@msn.com

We hope to have this repaired by the end of the weekend...again.

Morris Clothiers
08-26-2006, 10:24 AM
The web site is back up...it is a slightly older stored site that we will be updating over the weekend, until our new site is up and running.

Morris Clothiers
09-02-2006, 02:28 PM
[FONT="Georgia"]
In Addition,
I have a small lot of FHW fabric for Shirts.
Shirts made from the FHW material will be offered at $65.00.[/FONT[/SIZE]

Morris Clothiers
09-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Just 4 days left to the September Sale and we will then be switching over to our production of Bottom Shirts.