PDA

View Full Version : CS officer sword(Leech&Rigdon)& sword belt f/s

Burnsville
08-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Folks,

Up for grabs is a set of C.S. Officer's gear. All items guaranteed as listed, and 3 day inspection grace, which guarantees item as listed, is offered.

I. C.S. Foot Officer sword.This is the "Leech & Rigdon" copy. This sword was purchased from Bigmick445(?) on E-bay. This is the only guy carrying reproduction swords that are reasonably accurate: no made in China,India or toher 3d world nation marks. The blade is plain, no maker marks. This sword is basically brand new. It has only been drawn from the scabbard a doaen times or so. It comes with a blued metal scabbard. The sword measures up fairly well, and the price really makes this puppy attractive. I paid $175(including shipping) for this sword new. I am asking $150.

II. "C.S. sword belt w/ shoulder strap. This sword belt rig is a pretty good reproduction, and was purchased from "Blockade Runner."The belt comes with a NC state seal buckle, and is rivetted on. I purchased this sword-belt to go along with the sword. I will let the sword & belt go for $225.

Sorry folks, no pics availablE.

C.Davis

Burnsville
08-13-2009, 08:00 AM
$125 + SHIPPING FOR SWORD.

Sword, belt, & buckle...$185+ shipping

This is where a good bit of the campaigners in reenacting get their reproduction swords. I've been told that he sells one of the better reproduction swords.

Will consider trading for German WWI or WWII stuff.

Burnsville
08-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Folks,

Going to try and move this stuff before I have to pack it away..

The sword is worth $175 new, and the sword belt is another $75 or so. The total value of this set would be $250.

In order to move this stuff, as well as get some cash for some German stuff, I'm going to let it go for $150(sword & sword belt.

Email thistlescoat@yahoo.com if interested.

I can ship item out next week, most likely Monday or Tuesday.

No pics available at this time. However, if a serious party is interested, I might be able to procure some pics from a friend in town. Please, due to the hassle of obtaining pics, serious inquiries only.

Co D-1st FL
08-14-2009, 10:59 AM
What is the waist size of the belt?

Burnsville
08-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Sir,

The size is for a "38-44." But of course, it can be made smaller...

WV SCROUNGER
08-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Pm sent....email me at : sdanish@aol.com

WV SCROUNGER
08-18-2009, 03:02 PM
I"m still waiting........................................... ..............

Burnsville
08-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Sword Is sold for $150.00...waiting on arrival of check......

Thanks,

Stonewall_Greyfox
08-20-2009, 12:27 PM
C.,

How about the refund (i.e. failure to delivered purchased product) that was promissed WEEKS AGO??

Paul B.

WV SCROUNGER
08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
cant be....or can it? She was working a trade with me for the past 5 days...

Burnsville
08-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Mr. Boulden,

I am not waiting for the money order to arrive at your residence. I am sending you a Western Union for $ 10, imediately. Please be advised, you can pick this up by 5 pm today.

WV Scrounger, this was a totally different transaction. Folks, Mr. Boulden is correct, I had been extremelly delinquent in refunding his money. Mr. Boulden, I am going to try and do the right thing again today. Please advise when you pick up your wired payment.Please forgive my tardiness in geting your money order to you. In consequence of these actions, please accept my Greg Starbuck officer kepi, free of charge, as consolation. I hope you can wear a 23.5 size cap.

Do you want me to send it to the prtevious address?

Stonewall_Greyfox
08-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Mr. Boulden,

I am not waiting for the money order to arrive at your residence. I am sending you a Western Union for $ 10, imediately. Please be advised, you can pick this up by 5 pm today.

WV Scrounger, this was a totally different transaction. Folks, Mr. Boulden is correct, I had been extremelly delinquent in refunding his money. Mr. Boulden, I am going to try and do the right thing again today. Please advise when you pick up your wired payment.Please forgive my tardiness in geting your money order to you. In consequence of these actions, please accept my Greg Starbuck officer kepi, free of charge, as consolation. I hope you can wear a 23.5 size cap.

Do you want me to send it to the prtevious address?

C.,

Thanks for following through on this. Yes, please confirm once Western Union sent...if sending Greg Starbuck cap, please send to the previous address:

Paul B. Boulden Jr.
1319 Riverside Dr. Apartment #400
W. Bridgewater, PA 15009

Sorry for the confusion and mucking up stuff...just wondering where my stuff was.

Paul B.

Burnsville
08-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Mr. Boulden,

Sir, I am the one that owes you an apology. I've been a bit neglIgent, and I do apologize. Yes, I will send the Starbuck kepi out tommorow. I'm going to have an aide pick it up and send it in the morning(USPS). I sent Western Union. I sent it next day Western Union. It will be abailable for pickup tommorow.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is good enough...

Stonewall_Greyfox
08-25-2009, 09:21 AM
C.,

Just looking for an update...did you get the Western Union payment sent?? If so, please send via PM/Email the confirmation #.

Thanks,

Paul B.

Burnsville
08-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Mr. Boulden,

WI sent it Western Union last Friday. However, I will send you the confirmation # in a pm....