PDA

View Full Version : Twelfth Georgia Co. C

Joey12thga
08-23-2006, 08:02 PM
The Twelfth Georgia Co. C is recruiting in Georgia. The Twelfth is an authenticity driven unit, many would call us “progressive” as We neither are “hardcore” elitist stitch Nazis nor are we Cooler jockeys. We feel that in this hobby you should strive to recreate and experience as close as possible what the men of the war experienced and so that drives us to be as correct in our uniforms, equipment, and Drill as possible. We also feel that it’s a hobby and fun should be right up there with your priorities. We do events ranging from the typical “corndog” fest up to the “hardcore/campaign” events, we like a mix of it all. We have members through out the state of Georgia so someone may be close to you. Please check out our website http://www.geocities.com/twelfthgeorgia/12th1.html and should you wish to know more, please feel free to email a contact off the site or PM me on the board. Thank you and have a great day.

Joey12thga
10-12-2006, 05:44 PM
* Thread bumped*

creel
10-18-2006, 05:51 AM
I noticed on your site y'all were planning to attend Battle of Waynesboro.

If at all possible, on December 9th, the weekend after Battle, if one of youe units members who lives fairly close could attend the Living History presentation we would greatly appreciate it.

As of now we have no "infantry" and someone there to present a Georgia perspective of a GA unit would be helpful.

Yours,

Joey12thga
10-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Hello

I can go ahead and say that none of the 12th or Flatlander's Mess will be an attendance at the Living History. I apologize ahead of time for this. We do not have anyone really that is local to that area and of the one that is sort of close, I believe he is attending Ft Mcallister. Perhaps next year you can arrange a different time of year in which to have the event, mid to Late January is a good time I believe. I do wish that there was it was closer to me as I would love to chance to portray GA infantry at the event. I wish you the best,

Joey12thga
11-23-2006, 06:53 PM
*bump* again