PDA

View Full Version : Sept. Sale

cosgood
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Chums,

For the month of sept. I will be taking orders for Contract and Schuylkill Arsenal Trousers and Sack Coats. Prices for the month of Sept. are $155 Postage Paid for Contract Trousers and $175 For Schuylkill Arsenal Trousers, Contract Sack Coats $155 and SA $175. All items are patterned from originals. Pics of the repro trousers and Sack Coats available if you email me at cosgood5@stny.rr.com

I hope to have a new website up and running within the next 2 months, so pics of items will be available on there.

Hope to hear from you,

cosgood
08-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Website is being updated and some of the prices have not been changed, but you may view it here

http://osgoodreproductions.tripod.com/homepage.htm

Updates will include new photo's, updated prices, section on original garments I copy (photo's of the originals themselves).

My contact info has been updated. Anyhow if looking for a garment, at least for now contact me as to current pricing.

thanks,

cosgood
08-29-2006, 08:11 AM
More updates made to website. All prices are now current and up to date, all contact info on pages current, with exceptions to the in stock page which will be fixed later on today.

thanks,

cosgood
08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Everything on website is now up to date and current.

thanks,

Rob
08-31-2006, 06:25 PM
I'll vouch for the man.

Just received a blouse from Casey, and it is superb. He busted his breeches on it, in order to get it to me before Labor Day, all the while dealing with a sick child at home.

He answers all questions, and freely gives details of the construction, and the reasons for them.

Give Mr. Osgood a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.