PDA

View Full Version : History Channel "Civil War Combat"

KyColorSgt
07-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Anyone know a source to get the complete History/Military History Channel "Civil War Combat" series? I know of the DVD with four episodes (Shiloh, Sharpsburg, Cold Harbor, and Gettysburg the Wheatfield), but are the other episodes out? I'm particularly interested in the Chickamauga and Franklin/Nashville episodes.

Thanks

Micah Trent
07-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Anyone know a source to get the complete History/Military History Channel "Civil War Combat" series? I know of the DVD with four episodes (Shiloh, Sharpsburg, Cold Harbor, and Gettysburg the Wheatfield), but are the other episodes out? I'm particularly interested in the Chickamauga and Franklin/Nashville episodes.

Thanks

Greg,

I did a quick search on the History Channel website and came across the video Civil War Combat, but they had the episodes as you mentioned above.

http://shop.history.com/?v=history_subject_war-and-warfare_civil-war

I am not aware of any if there is. But that doesn't mean they are not out there.

Yellowhammer Rebel
07-21-2009, 09:19 PM
I own the videos that you mentioned, sets two and three, and they are awesome!!! Civil War Standard used to have them (thats where I got mine) but they don't seem to any more. Sorry! Look on Amazon and Ebay if you can find them pick them up you won't be sorry!!

KyColorSgt
07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Gentlemen,

Thanks; I did find a used Vol 3 with Chickamauga and Culp's Hill on it, on Amazon. Thanks much!

Best,
Greg