PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from PA

smokey
05-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Hello Ladies and Gents
Thought I would say hello to all. I am from Pa. I with the 42nd MISS. Co. I. I am new to everything and my first event was New Market.

Curt-Heinrich Schmidt
05-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Hallo!

Willkommen, Jung!

CHS
Former Johnstownian Mess

Pvt. Sweetey
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Hello Ladies and Gents
Thought I would say hello to all. I am from Pa. I with the 42nd MISS. Co. I. I am new to everything and my first event was New Market.

What a coincidence!

I am joining the 42nd Miss Co. I as well, I served with them once. Good bunch of lads. U planning on going to Mifflinburg Buggy Days? If so, I'll see you there.

smokey
05-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Yes I have to agree a good bunch. I am not sure about Buggy Days, I will however be going to Shippensburg in a few weeks. I am sure our paths will cross at some point

Pvt. Sweetey
05-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Yes I have to agree a good bunch. I am not sure about Buggy Days, I will however be going to Shippensburg in a few weeks. I am sure our paths will cross at some point

I actually may have seen you at New Market when I went up there n visited the 42nd.. were you wearing the hat with the racoon tail on it or did you have a white beard... I'm assuming this from a picture that John took of the group
and I didnt recognize one..

smokey
05-30-2009, 05:44 PM
No, i did not have a racoon tail in my hat or a white beard, I had a grey kepi on most of the weekend. Its possible you saw me but then again I, like you saw a lot of people.

Pvt. Sweetey
05-30-2009, 05:51 PM
haha ok lemme have 1 more guess, were you wearing federal trousers?

smokey
05-30-2009, 06:24 PM
pvt sweeny.. a pm sent to ya

longstreet7
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
42nd Mississippi Co. I is one percission, hardnose, hardcore, all weather, never bail, got your back, keep it period but keep it fun, always smilin, give the shirt off their back rebel fighting machine!....

Cody, Andy,....its your brother in arms, Todd!