PDA

View Full Version : Perryville 06

chad greene
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Perryville is coming up. For those of you who have not registered - get off the fence and do so!!!! You will have a great time. We have planned three battles that will include all branches of service. You will get plenty of trigger time.
Registration fees are now 20.00 and will continue until September 8, 2006 at which time registration will close. There will be no walk ons at Perryville this year so if you plan to come get registered.
We met with the Wide Awake's last weekend and they will be in attendence to film the event for a full lenght movie and a 20 minute interpretive video to be shown at the park's museum. Come be a part of interpreting history!

Registration numbers are great and are approaching the 3000 participant mark. All registration fees go for PRESERVATION!!!! Every penny you pay for registration goes directly to the preservation of the battlefield.

Please make sure you check out the event website for impression standards and regulations. Please read over the horse requirements with care.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!!!

Thanks,
Chad Greene

chad greene
08-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Just wanted to let you know that we are nearing the $30,000.00 dollar mark in preservation funds. This is due to your reenactor registration fee. The park would like to thank you for your efforts.

Good news at the park - we have completed the destruction of the modern yellow house that sat on White's Road next to the "goat farm." The brick house on White's Road is now vacant and slated for destruction next spring and this will return that portion of the battlefield to its war time apperance. We have just purchased a 50 acre tract on Battlefield Road and are in negotiations for the 100 acre tract that is between the park proper and the Dye House. We cannot do preservation at the park without your support and we THANK YOU! The park started out with 98 acres and we are now approaching the 600 acre mark. Again THANK YOU!!!!

Additionally, donations are rolling in for the restoration of the 18th US Flag! Thank You Again!

Please remember that you have 18 days left to register for Perryville. There will be no walk ons at Perryville. Don't let gas prices stop you. Gas in Perryville this morning was $2.65 a gallon. Please register and attend the event. You will have a great time and all of your money goes for preservation.

Your Pard,
Chad Greene

Julio C. Zangroniz
08-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Dear Chad,
I have requested press credentials to attend and cover the program at Perryville this October.
Can you please send me a private message at: Jzangroniz@comcast.net so you and I can discuss a special fundraising project suggestion I want to bring to the attention of the Perryville organizers?
Thanks in advance.
Julio Zangroniz