PDA

View Full Version : More (lots more!) First Manassas photos...

Julio C. Zangroniz
08-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Szabo Forum,
I'd like to direct your attention to a post I just placed in the Military Sutler Row Forum.
It details an exclusive online exhibit of over 400 photographic images from the recent program that featured the Battle of First Manassas at Cedar Creek.
That photography is currently on display here: http://www.zphotos.smugmug.com
Look for the two galleries labeled "6firstmanassas1" and "6firstmanassas2," one for each day of the event.
In the Military Sutler Row Forum, you also will find comprehensive details of not only how you can go about accessing the images, but also how you may acquire a copy of an Event Photo CD that will feature our entire First Manassas photograph collection, an offer that includes a significant historical preservation provision, so a cause that is near and dear to our hearts will receive a tangible benefit.
Anyone who has any question whatsoever related to this offer can contact me directly at: Jzangroniz@comcast.net --but I strongly recommend that, first, you read the longer post at the Military Sutler Row, which should answer most, if not all, of your questions.
If you'd like to comment about the collection --good, bad or indifferent-- please make your comments on this forum, as it will be easier for me to monitor.
Sincerely,
Julio C. Zangroniz
Independent Photojournalist

Anders
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Julio,

You do excellent work, and I have another event to talk to you about.

Will be calling-

Pards,

cwrematchr
08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Mr. Zangroniz and I have already worked extensively to find photos of myself and our Company at the reenactment. It is an honor for me to be the first to comment on his superb work. I will also be acting as his "Public Relations" assistant and should anyone have any questions, feel free to contact me as well. He may become swamped in the not too near future with emails. Please help support the Preservation fund and his brilliant work!

I remain,

Tom Scoufalos
08-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks kindly! I was awaiting your photographs with not a small amount of interest.

All the best,

Tom Scoufalos

reb64
08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey did this photo of what looks like the chuckwagon / cook for the Santa Fe trail get snuck in?

cwrematchr
08-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey did this photo of what looks like the chuckwagon / cook for the Santa Fe trail get snuck in?
Well, he's definately wearing a cartridge box and has ear plugs... What unit, who knows..

VaTrooper
08-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Like 450 photos and not one of my unit. Dang.

John Legg
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I really Like your work!

Julio C. Zangroniz
08-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Thank you, Sir!
I sincerely hope that the Civil War reenacting community will see fit to support our efforts --with more than words-- so we at Zangroniz Photography can continue to cover living history events regularly... rather than have to resort to doing weddings and other, more mundane, photographic stuff.
We truly appreciate your compliment!
Julio