PDA

View Full Version : Medical man wanted

fred franze
03-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Anyone living in the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey area? Fort Delaware State Park is looking for someone to do a medical impression, Surgeon, Asst. Surgeom, or Hospital Steward. If you can do this then reply and I will put you in touch.
Fred Franze

Regular DOC
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Anyone living in the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey area? Fort Delaware State Park is looking for someone to do a medical impression, Surgeon, Asst. Surgeom, or Hospital Steward. If you can do this then reply and I will put you in touch.
Fred Franze

Depending on the date I can do a limited Asst Surgeons Impression and wife would be willing to do a female nurse if it be apporpriate for Fort Delaware's Hospital. Contact at ltfrancois@yahoo.com .

bgent
03-28-2009, 10:40 PM
is this a one time event
for one weekend and when

fred franze
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM
this would be an ongoing volunteer sesion for the season, from May to September.

Regular DOC
03-29-2009, 08:01 PM
I would be interested but would need more exact details from you before I can commit for sure. I couldn't do an every weekend thing but once or twice a month would be possible.

k6j3p
03-29-2009, 08:34 PM
PM sent with my contact info.

bgent
04-04-2009, 10:48 AM
fred nice of u to donate ur equipment i spoke to her yesterday i may do the two overnight weekend events on the island. As i do school lectures now so it ties in
If it wasnt such a long drive id vol but jersey to Del is a hike