PDA

View Full Version : Resaca - Early Banjo / Period Musicians

FloridaConfederate
03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Any early banjar players or other early, period correct musicians going to Resaca ?

I have enough repertoire (maybe 15 old standards and piecing more together daily) under my hat to start to play out. I was gwine drag up and try to find someone for to collaborate with and swap notes. I have pretty fair dexterity and pick up songs quickly.

I will be toting some sweet homespun "rations" along to ease the squawk out and sound mo betah..lets share a cup and howl at the moon.

Chris Rideout
Tampa, Florida

GaWildcat
03-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Hey Chris,

Aint no musician, but would like to hook up and say howdy at the Sac...be nice to put a face to a name!!

FloridaConfederate
03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey Chris,

Aint no musician, but would like to hook up and say howdy at the Sac...be nice to put a face to a name!!

I will be avoiding y'all. Your pard and now the majority of the A/C community want to kick my arse. I was planning to bring my boy (the 9 year old budding blackface early percussionist...he is very excited) with me.

If your sociopathic brother in arms brings it or the Illuminati, as has threatened repeatedly, I am prepared for a violent response. I pray it doesn't come to this.

Chris Rideout
Tampa, Florida

GaWildcat
03-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh well..

Hope you and your son have fun there.. always good to bring the younger ones into the hobby!